Promoting an employee is an exciting time for everyone concerned.
But it’s not enough just to give the promotion. It’s vital that you then support the newly promoted person with suitable training.
Without that support it’s possible that what should be a positive and life-enhancing experience instead becomes stressful and career damaging for the employee in question.
But that situation is avoidable.
I offer a range of training modules designed to equip managers and leaders to tackle the challenges ahead of them.
The training offers many benefits – either to the individual or an organization:
Benefits to the individual
- Become more confident and successful in your role.
- Acquire the skills that distinguish a successful leader from a manager.
- Understand your strengths and weaknesses and build on them.
- Generate insights into effective ways of motivating and coaching others.
- Discover how to lead teams to perform at their best
Benefits to a company
- Build a group of exceptional leaders well prepared for their roles.
- Enhance team-leadership skills in your team members.
- Improve the networking and influencing skills of your team.
- Create a diverse, performance-oriented culture.
- Reduce turnover by creating a team more confident in their roles.
The training covers a wide variety of topics that comprise a thorough grounding in the following:
Leadership Training Topics
- Hiring a team or successor
- Empowering others through coaching and mentoring
- Creating a culture of feedback
- Leading change
Management Training Topics
- Time Management
- How to have difficult conversations
- Recruiting high performing teams
- Disciplinary processes
- How to manage a restructure and redundancy programme.
Investment: £1,499 per day
Find out more about how my coaching services will benefit you and your company by clicking here to contact Caroline.