Mastermind Groups are powerful and can do wonders for your career as well as for you personally.
Growing in a group is not only more effective – it’s quite a bit more fun!
What will you get from joining the Mastermind Group?
- Mutual support – an instant and valuable support network.
- Differing perspectives. Hearing the different views, ideas and experiences of your fellow mastermind participants will allow you to see issues you might not otherwise be aware of.
- Accountability – your fellow group members will hold you accountable to the goals you set. In addition, just knowing that you have a regular scheduled meeting will drive you to make progress.
- Increased confidence. Know that you’ve made the right decisions and are taking the right actions to achieve your goals. Picture the boost to your everyday positive mental attitude as you feed off each other’s successes.
- Think bigger – you can’t help but think bigger and stretch beyond your boundaries when surrounded by amazing people doing amazing things.
- A safe place: What happens in the mastermind group stays in the mastermind group.
How long will the Mastermind Group run for?
The mastermind group will run for 6 weeks.
How big will the Mastermind Group be?
The mastermind group will have up to 6 participants with me as the group facilitator.
How much is the Mastermind Group?
The mastermind group costs £499.00 per participant.
How Does It Work?
The mastermind group is a formal, structured and focused group that will inspire you to greater career productivity.
It will consist of a weekly call of 60 minutes. The format of the call is as follows:
First ten minutes: Every member shares one win.
Next forty minutes: One person takes the hot seat where they share a problem, issue or project that they want help with and the rest of the group offer advice and support.
Last ten minutes: Everyone sets 1goal that they will focus on during the following week.
There will also be a private Facebook group so that you can support each other and ask questions. I will be commenting and answering questions throughout the duration of your mastermind group.
Who Should Attend a Mastermind Group?
- Want to succeed in their career
- Have the desire and inspiration to make this year extraordinary
- Want a supportive team of Mastermind partners
- Want to reach or exceed their goals
If you’d like to find out more about the great benefits available to you as a member of one of my mastermind groups click here to contact me.