I honestly can’t believe that this time in a week it is Christmas Day.
Are you ready for it? I think I am!
I wanted to share with you a list of the books that I have read this year in case you wanted to curl up on the sofa at some point with a good book.
And yes, I really have read 49 books this year. I aim to read one personal development book a week and can quite easily read a light hearted book in a day if on holiday.
If you only have time to read one book then I would recommend ‘The Sleep Revolution by Arianna Huffington’. I think we live in a time where a lot of us just aren’t getting enough sleep and the consequences of this can be huge.
If you have time for a second then definitely ‘My Story by Jo Malone’. It is possibly one of the most interesting biographies I have read, I really couldn’t put it down.
- The Sleep Revolution – Arianna Huffington
- Female Breadwinners – Suzanne Doyle-Morris
- Get the Presentation X Factor – Tina Coulsting Carter
- Frazzled – Ruby Wax
- They F**K You Up: How to Survive Family Life – Oliver James
- Leading – Alex Ferguson
- Why Now is The Time To Crush It – Gary Vaynerchuk
- Ask Garyvee – Gary Vaynerchuk
- My Story – Jo Malone
- A Path appears – Nicholas Kristof & Sherly WuDunn
- The Fire Starter Session – Danielle La Porte
- Screw business as usual – Richard Branson
- The Storytellers Secret Carmine Gallo
- The Glass Wall – Sue Underman & Kathryn Jacob
- Secrets of Six Figure Women – Barbara Stanny
- Flip It – Michael Heppell
- Busy – Tony Crabbe
- Raving Fans – Ken Blanchard
- Taming Your Gremlin – Richard Carson
- An Entrepreneurs Guide to Book Marketing Success – Georgia Kirke
- The Happiness of Pursuit – Chris Guillebeau
- Your Best Year Yet – Jinny Ditzier
- The Go-Giver – Bob Burg & John David Mann
- The 100 Year Life – Grafton & Andrew Scott
- Option B – Sheryl Sandberg
- Will it Fly – Pat Flyn
- Moments of Truth – Jan Carlzon
- What to put on your LinkedIn Profile – Naomi Johnson
- Thinking Fast & Slow – Daniel Kahneman
- The ACT of Attraction in Business – Tamsen Garrie
- Do The Work – Steven Pressfield
- Why You Need a Business Story & How To Create It – David Sloly
- Night School – Lee Child
- The Help – Kathryn Stockett
- Confessions of a Murder Suspect – James Patterson
- Confessions The Private School Murders – James Patterson
- 16th Seduction – James Patterson
- Speaking in Tongues – Jeffrey Deaver
- The Husbands Secret – Liane Moriarty
- No Where to Run – Nancy Bush
- Pay it Forward – Catherine Ryan Hyde
- Before I Let You In – Jenny Blackhurst
- The Kind Worth Killing – Peter Swanson
- Friendly Fire – Patrick Gale
- More Than You Can Say – Paul Torday
- The Wrong Side of Goodbye – Michael Connelly
- The Five People you meet in Heaven – Mitch Albom
- The Way Back Home – Freya North
- In the company of The Courtesan – Sarah Dunant
I would love to know what books that you have read this year and which ones you would recommend.