Mastermind Groups are incredible and can do wonders for your career as well as for you, personally. Growing in a group is not only more effective, it’s quite a bit more fun!
What will you get from joining the Mastermind Group?
- Mutual support – An instant and valuable support network
- Differing perspectives – Hearing the different views, ideas and experience from your fellow mastermind participants will allow you to see issues you wouldn’t otherwise become aware of.
- Accountability – Your fellow group members hold you accountable to the goals you set. In addition, just knowing that you have a regularly scheduled meeting internally drives you to make progress.
- Increased confidence – That you’ve made the right decisions and are taking the right actions to achieve your goals with a boost to your everyday positive mental attitude as you fed off each others success.
- Think bigger – You can’t help but think bigger and stretch beyond your boundaries when surrounded by amazing people doing amazing things.
- Safe place: What happens in the Mastermind group, stays in the mastermind group.
How long will the Mastermind Group take?
The Mastermind group will run for 6 weeks.
How big will the Mastermind Group be?
The Mastermind Group will have up to 6 participants plus myself as the facilitator of the group.
How much is the Mastermind Group?
The Mastermind Group costs £499.00 per participant.
How Does It Work?
The Mastermind Group is a formal, structured and focused group that will inspire you to be more productive in your career.
It will consist of a weekly call of 60 minutes. The format of the call is:
First ten minutes: Every one shares one win
Next forty minutes: One person takes the hot seat where they share a problem, issue or project that they want help with and the rest of the group other advice and support.
Last ten minutes: Everyone sets one goal that they will focus on during the following week.
There will also be a private Facebook group so that you can support each other and ask questions and I will be commenting throughout the Mastermind Group.
Who Should Attend a Mastermind Group?
- Want to succeed in their career
- Have the desire and inspiration to make this year extraordinary
- Want a supportive team of Mastermind partners
- Want to reach or exceed their goals
If you would like to find out more about how the Mastermind group can benefit you or your career, click here to contact Caroline.